Here is an updated list of the best CSGO betting sites of all time. If you are looking for a site where you can bet on different game modes, redeem promo codes and withdraw CSGO skins, you can find it here.

Check out our list of the best CSGO gambling sites below:

RECOMMENDED csgo gambling

Promo Code: csgomile
csgo betting

Promo Code: CSGOMILE
csgo gambling sites

Promo Code: csgomile
best csgo gambling sites

Promo Code: CSGOMILE
best csgo betting sites

Promo Code: CSGOMILE
csgo gambling websites

Promo Code: csgomile
csgo betting websites

Promo Code: csgomile
cs gambling sites

Promo Code: CSGOMILE
csgo skin betting sites

Promo Code: CSGOMILE
legit csgo gambling sites

Promo Code: csgomile
top csgo gambling sites

Promo Code: csgomile
csgo skin gambling sites

Promo Code: csgomile

In the list you could find above we show you the best CSGO betting sites. You can find a wide variety of CSGO gambling sites where you can bet using real money or skins.

In each of the listed sites you will be able to find a rating, a promotional code that you can redeem and a button to enter each site. We hope you find this list we prepared here at CSGOMILE useful.

About the CSGO gambling sites

CSGO gambling websites is a phenomena that began to gain traction in 2016. Since then, the CSGO gambling industry has evolved from a few large sites holding all of the players to a jungle with hundreds of fantastic sites to pick from.

But, with so many options, there’s also a lot of uncertainty: which one should I choose? Not to worry, we’ve evaluated and ranked all of the major sites anonymously so you can simply compare all CSGO gambling sites and choose which one is best for you.

Players may swap skins for a currency on the site that can be used to play a variety of classic casino games at CSGO gambling sites. The money is generally shown as coins, and the coin values vary from one site to the next.

On certain sites, the value of a coin is set to be equal to one dollar, whereas on others, 1000 coins equals one dollar. It depends on all CSGO betting sites.

What games are available at the top CSGO gambling sites?

The beauty of playing at a CSGO gambling site, and what actually distinguishes them from regular casinos, is that the games available are typically far more creative. CSGO gambling sites aren’t have to adhere to the definition of a regular casino, thus they don’t.

 The most popular games offered by CSGO gambling sites are listed below: 


Crash is a thrilling and intriguing casino game. You place a wager on a multiplier that continues increasing. You will lose your bet if you do not Cashout before the graph collapses.

Crash is a game where you may make a lot of money quickly, but it’s also an extremely dangerous game. If you want to make money, we recommend you to play with caution and calm.


This is the most popular gambling mode in the game, and it follows the same fundamental rules as traditional roulette but without the possibility of betting on specific numbers. So the only choice for number is 0 and to gamble on red and black. Some websites additionally provide green or gold as a color option.

Different websites provide different kinds of csgo roulette for betting. There are several types of roulette. Each website has its own roulette style. Betting money or skins on roulette is a game of chance; you may compare the game to a coin flip, where one of two choices is chosen.


Case opening is not only thrilling, but also entertaining and popular. By opening cases in this type of CSGO betting, you may earn significant skins. There are several case opening websites where you may do so. These various websites provide you with a higher proportion than the standard cases you can open.

Depositing either your skins or actual money to the site is the most frequent approach to start cases. After that, all you have to do is choose a skin case, pay for it, and hope for the best. So, based on your budget and what you want to win, you must choose a case. We also provide you free money on some case opening sites using our promo code on this website.


Another popular game on CSGO gambling websites is jackpot. The most frequent approach to play the jackpot is for many players to deposit skins in return for coins or money, which are then gathered in a virtual bundle or stack.

How much of your wager is relative to the whole sum determines your odds of winning the entire stack. If you wager 10 coin skins or coins with a total of 100 coins in the stack, you’ll have a 10% chance of winning or less (it depends of house edge); if you bet 900/1000, you’ll have a 90% chance of winning. It’s important to know that different sites has different rules. Check the site rules before you play each game.


Coinflip betting is a popular kind of betting because of its simplicity and high possibilities of winning. When playing coinflip, you have a 50-50 chance of winning the jackpot or losing everything. This percentaje depends on the amount of players in the round.

The game’s mechanics are simple: you place a wager with skins or any other cash, and the computer flips the coin. You win if the coin lands on the side you bet on. The winner takes the pot at the conclusion of each round. Remember that winning a coinflip is completely random, and you can’t win every time. So, when it comes to coinflip gambling, don’t assume you can draw up any plan.


Do you like to watch eSports or sporting events? CSGO skins are also accepted as a deposit method by several bookies. To increase your chances of winning, you should research the matches you wish to wager on. You should thoroughly examine both teams’ recent matches, rosters, event prize pools, and how both teams performed in both sorts of tournaments.

The mindset of each participant, as well as their interactions with one another, are critical. Smaller teams may have to practice considerably harder for smaller tournaments than teams who compete in them every week. When playing against the lesser side, the match favorite may become overconfident and make foolish blunders.

Match betting required some creativity, which is why betting sites developed unique bets! Betting on the match winner every day would become tedious after a while. As a result, eSports bookies now offer a variety of unique wagers.


Players may update their skins by betting on upgrade sites and participating in one of the greatest CSGO experiences available. After you’ve decided on an upgrade site, all you have to do now is register and make the most of it. Once you’ve made a deposit, you’re free to utilize all of the site’s services.

If you want to begin playing, simply choose the skin you want to improve and the skin you want to get if you win from the site. The game begins when you hit the upgrade button, and a participant will either receive the desired skin or lose the one he gambled on.


Every gambler is aware that Blackjack is a fun game that has been increasingly popular in recent years. CSGO gambling sites have incorporated this game because to its popularity. A user or player can stake not only actual money, but also skins.

The game is played with at least one card deck, however you will most likely have many decks. The numbered cards, or those ranging from 2 to 10, have the same value. The suit cards, or Jack, Queen, and King, have a value of ten points. The value of an ace depends on your decision; it may be either 1 or 11 points.

The goal of the game is for each player to beat the dealer by obtaining good card values as near to 21 as possible without going over 21. As a result, everything hinges on how the dealer shuffles and cuts the cards.

On this occasion, we show you the different game modes available on CSGO betting sites. You will be able to access each game mode to know the websites where you will be able to play that game mode.

What is the best CSGO betting site?

If you’ve been following the csgo gambling scene, you’re undoubtedly aware that new websites pop up all the time. Most websites provide a variety of gambling options.

When picking a CSGO betting site, the most crucial factor to examine is whether or not the site is professional and operates legally. Creating an account at one of the more reputable websites in the list below is always free, so if you’re interested in csgo gambling, we encourage you do so.

A good signup bonus is a noticeable way to welcome new players, and it may result in you being able to convert your bonus into real money. After you’ve used your introductory offer, betting platforms usually feature certain promotions or promo codes for returning customers.

Top CSGO gambling sites will often provide you with a wide selection of payment options so that you can make quick deposits and withdrawals.

It’s critical that all CSGO betting sites are independently audited to ensure that your odds of winning are reasonable. They must be audited in a variety of ways. The gaming site’s security is of the utmost importance.

About CSGO skins

On these CSGO betting sites you will be able to withdraw skins in case you win betting. These skins are virtual objects that do not modify the gameplay, they are only visual.

Nowadays, more and more people are buying CSGO skins, the market is really big. The CSGO betting sites that we show you in our list give you the possibility to withdraw skins quickly and easily.

In addition, most of the sites have a way to deposit CSGO skins. Despite the 7-day lock on skins nowadays, some CSGO betting sites still retain the skins deposit method.

These CSGO skins can be purchased from the Steam marketplace or from CSGO buy skins sites. You can also check our list of CSGO trading sites to trade the skins you no longer like or want to renew. You can also check these CSGO cashout sites to sell CSGO skins.